AIR PATTERNS FOR THE CEILING MOUNTED COANDA AIR CLEANER
The diagram below shows how the Coanda four-way (360 degree) air recirculation system works. Air movement experts refer to it as the "Coanda Aerodynamic Principle" which is the most efficient way to circulate air.
Fig. 1: Coanda Aerodynamic Principle
Click here to read about Air Quality Engineering, Inc., products which use the Coanda Aerodynamic Principle.
- We take advantage of and work with the natural, upward movement of air vs. the old-fashioned, horizontal approach.
- It is installed directly overhead in problem areas to isolate and capture smoke BEFORE it disperses.
- It eliminates "Dead Spots"; hence it is more efficient in overall cleaning.
- The more uniform, ceiling-to-floor air circulation saves on heating and cooling. There are NO HEAVY DRAFTS as with the "pass-thru" units.
- In many applications, one of our COANDA units will do a better job than two "pass'thru" units.
Home | BioThreats | Technologies | Products | Ordering | Applications | FAQs | Air Links | Water Links | Contact Us
Copyright ©2014 by
Menz Group, Inc.PO Box 620332, Middleton, WI 53562 for the exclusive use of AirWater.com
and may not be used or reproduced without written permission.
Hosted by Page1SEODesign.com